Monday, July 7, 2008

About My Blog

I just wanted to tell you all about my blog..Like how is it started et cetera. Around 5 months ago one of friends told me "you can create a blog and you can use it like a diary and you can earn some bucks form that". So I created this blog. But in the first few days I posted some non copy righted stuff in this blog. That was not interesting. So I changed the content with my own happenings. So now my blog is like my diary. You can see that..

Meanwhile I wanted to make the best use of my blog. So I applied for google adsense and I got approved. Later I came to know there are a lot of ways to make money from a blog. I am trying to utilize what I can.

In my upcoming posts I will tell you guys about the ways to earn from blog.
So keep checking...

No comments:

Search

Google